Positive Intelligence Virtual Workshop
If you’re not physically fit, how would you feel taking the stairs or climbing up a steep hill? The same thing for the mind, If you’re not mentally fit, you’d feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle work and relationship challenges which can also impact your health and your whole life.
Who is this for?
Anyone who wants to improve the level of mental fitness required for peak performance and happiness.
- To address things within you that are getting in the way to moving towards your leadership goals.
- The Mind Fitness program provides the practical steps and guidance to boost the ability to command the mind to quiet the Saboteur region (Negative & Critical voices) and strengthen the Sage region (Positive thinking).
- The Positive Intelligence (Mental Fitness) program is not just to help you reach your career goals, it can also help you build your confidence and support you in being successful in your role and in other areas of your life.
- Changes the relationship with stress.
Mind Fitness is a nomination programme, please register your interest if you would like to be considered for the next startup.
This Program is designed to work on rehabilitating the respiratory system and lungs at a physical level, as well as the mind-body connection at a deeper level to deal with today's global challenges, every day struggles and difficult circumstances while becoming aware .
Who is this for?
Anyone who wants to find peace and happiness through a journey within.
- Enhances the immunity system
- Stretches & Strengthens the Muscles of the neck, shoulder chest and around the ribcage.
- Reduces anxiety and enhances sleep
- Relaxes the Nervous System
- Connects with the true essence of the self
- Forgiveness & Compassion
- Clarity and Focus
- Calms the Body and Mind
- Rehabilitation of the Lungs (especially for who have experienced Covid-19)
- Reduces anxiety, stress and depression